HMH offers special Annual maintenance Contracts (AMC) to maximize operational availability for complete generator set care.
In this contract we offer you 12 visits in a year. During each visits our service engineer will provide following checkups/adjustment and engine load trial with available.
Check Ups during AMC
• Quality and Quantity of Oil.
• Fuel System Checking.
• Replacement of damaged spares as actual.
• Engine coolant.
• Air cleaner elements and induction system for dust prevention.
• Checking batteries/ charging and starting systems.
• Proper functioning of gauges/electrical and electronic safety control devices.
• Arresting the leakages in engine like lubricant oil, diesel and engine coolant.
• Maintain all type of Generator sets as per companies’ recommendation.
• Replacement of consumable parts like filters, oil and coolant in engine.
Seasonal Check Ups:
• Replacement of all types of failed engine sealing/Gasket.
• Endplays’ of crank shaft, turbo charger and other drives.
• Setting of low and high speed of engine R.P.M.
• Alignment between Engine crank shaft and alternator shaft.
• Setting of electronic governor.
Following Jobs are excluded from the ACM:
• Removal of crankshaft, cam shaft, cylinder liner, cylinder head , piston rings, piston, electric and electronics parts and supply of all types of spares.
• Repowering and Rewinding cost as actual at the time of supply.